Closures & Jars
AAPL manufactures Lug Caps from best quality raw materials, with aid of the most modern equipments, that conform to international standards. Some features of our Lug Caps are: -
- Upgraded with PVC FREE - BPANI System.
- The internal & external coating used for our Lug Caps, prevents any kind of rusting due to the acidic nature of products packed.
- High quality lining compound used ensures, vacuum sealing of our lug caps, till it reaches end users.
- Meet the Compositional requirements and the related regulations of the “EU Norms” for use as food contact surfaces of article for packaging, processing or holding food.
- Lug Caps available for Standard, Aggressive and Retort applications.
Olive Oil Caps
Olive oil caps are a large volume segment where AAPL Solutions focuses. Olive Caps are available in various sizes for different pack sizes, but for large packs, the functional option is an 'easy-pour insert' for better customer experience.
Industry standard dimensions for the Olive Oil Caps are majorly: -
- Diameter: 31.5MM | Height: 24MM
- Diameter: 31.5MM | Height: 18MM
Glass Jars or more commonly known as Ball Jars are made of soda-lime glass and come in a variety of mouth sizes and volumes depending on the end users requirements.
Glass jars find major use in food industry. Glass jars can be used for storing and preserving items as diverse as jam, pickled gherkin, other pickles, marmalade, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, jalapeño peppers, chutneys, pickled eggs, honey, and many others.
In home canning, food is packed into the glass jar, leaving some empty "head space" between the level of food and the top of the jar. The lid is placed on top of the jar with the integral rubber seal resting on the rim. A band is screwed loosely over the lid, allowing air and steam to escape. The jar is heat sterilized in boiling water or steam and the lid is secured. Glass jar is then allowed to cool to room temperature.